The Hunger Games
Welcome to the Hunger Games campaign! This introduction is a great way to get you familiar with this setting. This page also provides links to basic campaign rules, followed by a glossary of simple descriptions (and deeper links) to help familiarize you with the Hunger Games world.
- Achievements: tasks adventurers can complete for in-game bonuses.
- Campaign Creation: the exercise used to create this campaign.
- Character Creation: rules and information for character and background creation.
- Crafts: power cards, rules reference, and other miscellany created by me.
- House Rules: campaign addenda to the 4th Edition rules.
- the Capitol
- The capitol of Panem and center of its government.
- the Dark Days
- A time of district rebellion.
- District 13
- A district obliterated by the Capitol during the Dark Days.
- the Fall of Nations
- The time in which empires of a previous age fell.
- the Hunger Games
- A blood sport instituted by the Capitol in response to the Dark Days.
- A nation of 12 districts built on the remains of previous empires.
- the Quorum of Lords
- The governing body of Panem, with 10 representatives from the Capitol and its surrounding Regions.
- the Reaping
- A lottery held annually to determine the participants of the Hunger Games.
- A year’s supply of grain and oil, granted for each additional entry in the Reaping by those eligible.
- the Treaty of Reason
- Laws established by the Capitol in response to the Dark Days.
- A competitor in the Hunger Games, chosen in the Reaping.